Advice Forums › Forums › Business Strategy › Advantages of Wikipedia page creation
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by RebeccaMartin 2 weeks, 2 days ago.
Businesses are continuously exploring the yet unrevealed potentials of creating a Wikipedia page. There are six basic reasons why brands create a wiki page.
• Wikipedia allows you to make a contribution on the platform—be it through editing or writing.
• Businesses who can get a Wikipedia page can use it as a tool for branding.
• It works as a certificate for your brand
• It can add credibility to your business
• It can work to boost the visibility of your brand.
• It can generate leads and increase the sales for your brand.
Do you think there are any other advantages for your brand?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments are closed.